The 2017 Journal Impact Factor for the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews is 6.754.
We are pleased to announce also that the individualised Impact Factor for Cochrane Stroke is 7.276.
Our top five cited reviews were:
1. Virtual reality for stroke rehabilitation
2. Electromechanical and robot-assisted arm training for improving activities of daily living, arm function, and arm muscle strength after stroke
3. Physical fitness training for stroke patients
4. Speech and language therapy for aphasia following stroke
5. Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) for improving activities of daily living, and physical and cognitive functioning, in people after stroke